Hello Rich, On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 13:36:52 -0500 Rich Felker wrote: > On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 10:27:00AM -0800, Kurt H Maier wrote: > > On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 06:39:37AM +0000, Khem Raj wrote: > > > Have you considered github > > > > The biggest problem with using github for this is that users will > > then be required to have github accounts to file issues. Good > > issue trackers do not put this burden on reporters. > > While I agree it's a burden to require that, it's also a convenience > to be able to use an existing identity (especially if you're given a > choice of which identity provider to use, which is not the case with > github of course) rather than having to create a new account to report > bugs. It would be nice if we could allow that but I don't see the > capaibility in any existing issue trackers. > Have you taken a look at http://fossil-scm.org ?