On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:52:59PM +0300, Alexander Monakov wrote: > > I'm really tired of trying to work out all sorts of fragile subtleties > > like that. > > .... and I regret pinging the patch :) :) Don't worry, the outcome is better than if you hadn't I think. It was a prerequisite for other stuff people are requesting about interposable malloc and sparked some other fixes I have pending now. > I did not anticipate this to cause a sizeable distraction and hoped on > balance it'd be a positive experience. Seems not. > > Is a roll back to a non-irritated state possible? Yes. I'll attach what I have queued up for possible push. Let me know if it looks okay with you. Rich