Hi all, so, I wrote a version of fgetspent_r() now. I based it on fgetspent(). For style, I adopted the Linux style -- might need to refactor that. Returning EILSEQ on format error is a hack, but I found no better code. As I said, glibc loops on error, but we do that for no other src/passwd function, so we should either not start now or add that feature to every other function. One thing I noticed: If AccountService requires this interfaces, is it possible that it doesn't support TCB shadow files? Ciao, Markus