On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:57:54 -0600 "A. Wilcox" wrote: > On 01/28/19 00:34, Florian Weimer wrote: > > As I explained, precisely that is not the case because the main musl > > user, Alpine Linux, builds musl with a broken toolchain that is not > > properly targeted to musl's features. I think the official musl > > instructions have the same result. > > > *ahem* Adélie? OpenWrt? Void? midipix? morpheus? Emscripten? > > Alpine hardly has a monopoly on usage of musl. > > Of course, since almost all of us follow the patches and configuration > of m-c-m, that's a moot point. But the idea that "musl == Alpine" is > a harmful one, especially as the community continues to grow. > It should be nice if musl.cc (if this is community-musl page) could list all the distributions based on Musl (including Dragora, Sabotage, ...) and all the cross-compiler projects, etc. :-)