On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:12:28 -0500 Zach van Rijn wrote: > ---- On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:52:25 -0500 Matias Fonzo > wrote ---- > > It should be nice if musl.cc (if this is community-musl page) > > could list all the distributions based on Musl (including Dragora, > > Sabotage, ...) and all the cross-compiler projects, etc. :-) > > > > > > The focus of musl.cc is exclusively musl cross-compilation toolchains, > therefore "musl-based Linux distributions" is off-topic. > > The official community-based musl site is the Wiki [1]; > this might be a more appropriate venue for what you're seeking, > and it already does exactly what you're seeking. But to contribute you need an account in Github, plus send a Pull Request, it would be better if this is more direct, like the usage of Oddmuse[1]. [1] https://oddmuse.org > As does the Wikipedia page [2]. > > It might be good to mention musl on the Dragora Wikipedia page [3], > too. Currently the only page I can find which mentions musl is [4] > even though several distros have been using musl for the better part > of the 2010s. > I don't think so. The information there is out of date, and I haven't be able to edit the most part of the Wikipedia page. Last time that I've tried it is like you can't edit a great portion ... Anyway, I have pending to update the official website. Regards, Matías