This is the version of the time64 switchover I hope to push soon, with the sockopt/ioctl fixes integrated. That part isn't as pretty as I'd like, in terms of how the steps are factored, but at this point it should be working without breaking anything (I tested builds of the weird-bits archs mips, powerpc, and x32, as well as i386 and sh, and confirmed right macro definitions are getting used). I'll be out for the next few hours, but hoping to push tonight or tomorrow, so if you want to help looking for embarrassing mistakes I'd prefer not to have in there, now is the time. :-) Rich