On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 09:39:11PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > A couple errors in the v2 patchset motivated me to factor the changes > to sys/socket.h and arch/generic/ioctl.h out of the main switchover > commit, so that the latter only touches arch dirs, and acts uniformly > on them. The final result with all patches applied is almost the same, > except now the powerpc and mips[n32] socket.h bits omit the time64 > socket options, letting the top-level header's defaults take effect. > > All archs I have toolchains handy for, which includes the oddballs > (mips, powerpc) and a few 64-bit ones, have been tested to build > successfully and get the right values of the sockopt and ioctl macros, > utilizing a horrible hack (uncommitted of course) dropped into the > source tree while building. And for reference, here's the hack (attached), valid for checking everything but x32.