mailing list of musl libc
* Call for time64 feedback/results, upcoming release
@ 2019-12-03  2:47 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2019-12-03  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

New development for this release cycle has been mostly wrapped up for
a while, but I've held off a bit on actually making a release pending
results/feedback from testing with time64. I believe at least Khem Raj
(Yocto/OpenEmbedded) and A. Wilcox (Adélie Linux) are testing and
there may be others I'm forgetting at the moment -- if so, sorry!
Please follow up if you have any results that might be relevant to
whether this is ready for release, or to problems users might
encounter when upgrading.

I'll be catching up on pending patches in the next few days, as well
as writing up user-facing release notes/documentation on the time64
transition. Patch submission for this release cycle is still open too
at least for non-invasive things, like if there are 5.4 uapi additions
or non-risky bugfixes.

Rich

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-03  2:47 UTC | newest]