mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] MUSL not including <sys/ttydefaults.h> in <sys/ioctl.h>
@ 2020-01-29 12:50 Petr Vorel
From: Petr Vorel @ 2020-01-29 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi,

Glibc is including <sys/ttydefaults.h> in <sys/ioctl.h> with following comment:

/* On a Unix system, the system <sys/ioctl.h> probably defines some of
   the symbols we define in <sys/ttydefaults.h> (usually with the same
   values).  The code to generate <bits/ioctls.h> has omitted these
   symbols to avoid the conflict, but a Unix program expects <sys/ioctl.h>
   to define them, so we must include <sys/ttydefaults.h> here.  */

I guess glibc is (as usual) wrong and therefore users who needs these
definitions should load also <sys/ttydefaults.h> explicitly.

Kind regards,
Petr