mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] musl support riscv32
@ 2020-03-12 11:09 chengzhiwei (C)
From: chengzhiwei (C) @ 2020-03-12 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi, all:
Recently, we did a survey about musl lib supported by the target of riscv. As we know,  musl-riscv64 was released last year, it's a great job:
https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/?id=0a48860c27a8eb291bcc7616ea9eb073dc660cab

But we want to know when musl will suoport riscv-32 target and be released in the community based on the latest version?
From the community, we found that the previous branch version supported 32 bits backend,
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-musl/tree/riscv-musl-1.1.18
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-musl/tree/riscv-musl-1.1.20
I guess there are still lots of tests to be done for stability reasons. Next release can support riscv-32 target?

Maybe it's not an easy job about atomic operation.  If the version support date is uncertain, can you share some solutions to circumvent it?
Our team is also considering the possibility of implementing the functionality in C code, could you give us some suggestions?

Hope your response!

All the best,
--zhiwei