mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] POSIX & SIGWINCH
@ 2020-07-24 17:51 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2020-07-24 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Somehow I missed that POSIX has adopted (for future issue) SIGWINCH and
struct winsize and added functions (instead of raw ioctl) to get/set
window size:

https://www.austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1151#c3856

These should be added to musl. I'll aim to do this along with other
proposed additions shortly after release.

Rich