On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 01:51:14PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > Somehow I missed that POSIX has adopted (for future issue) SIGWINCH and > struct winsize and added functions (instead of raw ioctl) to get/set > window size: > > https://www.austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1151#c3856 > > These should be added to musl. I'll aim to do this along with other > proposed additions shortly after release. Proposed patch attached. We should examine whether moving struct winsize out of ioctl.h will break anything; if so ioctl.h could include termios.h or we could put the struct in the shared alltypes. Rich