mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Aalbus linux : a musl/llvm libc++ based distro
@ 2021-01-07  4:27 Jens Staal
From: Jens Staal @ 2021-01-07  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Dear all,
I just released a first tarball of my new attempts at building Aalbus. I
had done a version before (~2019) based on gentoo-musl but this one is
really from scratch.

https://github.com/Aalbus-linux/Aalbus/releases/tag/0.1-alpha

For a list of included packages, see README.md here:
https://github.com/Aalbus-linux/Aalbus/blob/main/README.md

Based on the recent announcements of compiler-rt being fixed for musl I
think it is relatively timely. At this moment I am using the ngtc
patches but hope to re-build the toolchain soon with the upstream
solution.

I am also experimenting with building musl libc with kati + samurai
(Ninja) as an alternative to gmake (default make in Aalbus is bmake).

If you think about something else that might be interesting to include
in the base system I am all ears. The aim is to be as BSD-like as
possible in the userland.