mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Why the musl libc did not support neon simd acceleartor officially on mem* operations?
@ 2021-08-28  8:01 tugouxp
From: tugouxp @ 2021-08-28  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

HI guys:
  I found that the current implmention of musl arm port memcpy.S and other mem*.S operations did not use arm  neon instructions, this seems differenct with other counterparts like newlibc, glibc and bonic libc, which all impl. the neon version of mem* operations.
so could you tell me why? is there and concern about on this in musl? if i want to imple my self imple. how to do this, is there any matual pathches to use?

thanks for your kindly help!

BRs