mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] musl-gcc and spec not installed in DESTDIR
@ 2021-10-19  3:17 Terefang Verigorn
From: Terefang Verigorn @ 2021-10-19  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

hello

after compiling musl i issue

make DESTDIR=${root.dir} obj/musl-gcc lib/musl-gcc.specs install-tools

the output is:

make: Nothing to be done for 'install-tools'.

is there anything special needed to install the wrapper and spec file ?

thanks in advance

--
Terefang aka. Alfred Reibenschuh
--

* Re: [musl] musl-gcc and spec not installed in DESTDIR
@ 2021-10-21 15:33 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2021-10-21 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terefang Verigorn; +Cc: musl

* Terefang Verigorn <terefang@gmail.com> [2021-10-19 05:17:35 +0200]:
> hello
>
> after compiling musl i issue
>
> make DESTDIR=${root.dir} obj/musl-gcc lib/musl-gcc.specs install-tools
>
> the output is:
>
> make: Nothing to be done for 'install-tools'.
>
> is there anything special needed to install the wrapper and spec file ?

you may need to --enable-wrapper if your toolchain is non-glibc based.