mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Re: Bug in getaddrinfo causing spurious returns with wrong
@ 2022-07-18 21:02 ronmacdonald
From: ronmacdonald @ 2022-07-18 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Our business is being impacted by this bug submitted on Nov 2021:
https://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2021/11/23/2

It appears the release 1.2.3 (April 7, 2022) does not contain the fix.  Is there way to find out when/if a fix would be released?

Thank you,
Ron

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that communications with {SECURE MESSAGE} in the subject line have been sent using a secure messaging system. Communications that do not have this tag may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Our commitment to privacy: At Northwestern Mutual, your privacy is important to us. For more information about our privacy practices, please review our privacy notices.