mailing list of musl libc
* musl + libc++
@ 2016-03-21 23:39 Hayden Livingston
From: Hayden Livingston @ 2016-03-21 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Have folks gotten around using musl + libc++ (from the llvm project)?

I'm trying to get a setup where all my dependencies can be moved to
musl and libc++ to build static executables.

I've heard of all sorts of weird interactions when libc++ and
libstdc++ are in the same process. Or is that unfounded?