I've been needing to set up printing, so I went ahead and compiled libusb 1.0.9 and cups 1.5.3. libusb needs the TIMESPEC_TO_TIMEVAL macro; for the time being, I added the definition to libusb (diff attached for Gregor's sake). It probably should go in sys/time.h with gnu | bsd visibility instead. Other than that, libusb compiles. CUPS builds for the most part; in ppdc, genstrings segfaults (haven't built gdb, can't say what the issue is). make || make would finish, though... It _partly_ passes make -i test; I attached the logs it generated. CUPS wants -D_BSD_SOURCE (some implicit definitions).