see attached perl script and output. i recommend you rerun it since i didnt have the most recent musl version installed. On 05/29/2011 01:41 AM, Rich Felker wrote: > Apologies for the somewhat-slower progress on musl lately. The past > few weeks I've had a good bit less contiguous time to devote to it. > One thing that would help me make better use of my time is if I had a > good list of the remaining areas of functionality that musl is > missing, so I could use smaller blocks of time to write code that's > simple and largely independent of everything else. > > Would anyone be willing to go through a list of symbols from musl, > comparing it to the list of functions in the POSIX standard > (http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/contents.html) > and break it down into a list of functions and some categories of > functionality? For the most part anything in non-essential option > groups could be omitted or put in a separate list to address later. > > Rich >