On 08/04/2011 12:51 PM, Luka Marčetić wrote: > On 08/04/2011 12:46 AM, Solar Designer wrote: >> Are there any pending tests that you'd >> choose to implement straight in C anyway? >> >> Alexander > I could temporarily focus on "9. Signals" if we don't settle the > generator issue. > Luka. > I tried to do the above, but got pretty stuck, so I'll have to finish it tomorrow unfortunately. Accordingly, priorities are: *finish pthread_eintr.c *decide about the generator, take another task Attached is the diff form of the above report. Talk to you soon. Luka.