Hey. As I've explained in the recent e-mail to Alexander, I couldn't get alloc.c to work with musl, so I switched to pthread_eintr, but ran into a problem there too. Rich, help me out please with the question from IRC: What's up with the line from pthread_eintr.c looking like this: pthread_cleanup_push(child_wait_vp, NULL); Both musl and glibc macros generate invalid code for this one, it ends with `do {;` in both cases iirc. Strange - what is it? Thank you, Luka P.S. Oh yes, priorities are pthread_eintr, and to start working on one of the other 2 tasks.