mailing list of musl libc
* Time for an issue tracker?
@ 2012-09-07  6:35 philomath
From: philomath @ 2012-09-07  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi,

I guess there are many users like me, who would like to help out, but don't
have much free time on their hands.  It would be nice to quickly find something
smallish to do. digging through mailing-list threads is too expensive when
all you have is three minutes.

Of course, issue tracking has many more benefits.  actually, I was about to
work on adding restrict everywhere it belongs, which Rich just committed...

WDYT?

Thanks.