mailing list of musl libc
* Interesting Linux Kernel Bug Uncovered by musl
@ 2014-02-15 19:33 Richard Pennington
From: Richard Pennington @ 2014-02-15 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Rich pointed out why I was having compilation problems compiling ELLCC
with itself on an x86_64 Linux system: http://ellcc.org/blog/?p=1624
I'd like to add an entry to the FAQ, and I will as soon as I figure out
how to log in.

-Rich

* Re: Interesting Linux Kernel Bug Uncovered by musl
@ 2014-02-15 20:03 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2014-02-15 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl; +Cc: jhuntwork

* Richard Pennington <rich@pennware.com> [2014-02-15 13:33:22 -0600]:
> Rich pointed out why I was having compilation problems compiling
> ELLCC with itself on an x86_64 Linux system:
> http://ellcc.org/blog/?p=1624
> I'd like to add an entry to the FAQ, and I will as soon as I figure
> out how to log in.

forwarding to the wiki maintainer

@ 2014-02-15 22:52 ` Jeremy Huntwork
From: Jeremy Huntwork @ 2014-02-15 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

What kind of issues are you having logging on?

Thanks,

JH

@ 2014-02-16  0:14   ` Richard Pennington
From: Richard Pennington @ 2014-02-16  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)