Hello, I have a very large code base that I have been compiling on Linux using the standard GNU C compiler [gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3]. I have been using shared object libraries, but for reasons of software support I would now like to link all my commands (a couple of dozen) and daemons using static libraries so that the code files are self-contained and can be copied, along with a core file, to any server back in my shop for analysis. With dynamic libraries I have to have exactly the same version of libc installed on the machine that I use to examine the core file as were present on the machine that generated the core file, or else gdb will not produce a stack back trace with file and line number information. So much for the background. I really don't want to port my code base to using the musl header files. I want to keep compiling with the GNU headers. When I do this and link my-huge-program.o with musl libc.a I get the following list of unresolved externals: U __divdi3 w __fini_array_end w __fini_array_start U __moddi3 U __sysv_signal U __udivdi3 U __umoddi3 U __vfprintf_chk U __vsnprintf_chk U __vsprintf_chk U __sysv_signal So, I am wondering if the musl library could at some point provide these routines to enable users to do what I am trying to do. Any possibility of that? Thanks, Dave