Greetings, Despite being esoteric and rather deviant in nature (shell-based, no use of make), the 'lazy' build system has been saving me quite some time in porting musl to uncharted targets. And since the anecdotal shell recipes for musl and the libc-testsuite seem to work (at least for me), I thought I'd share them with the list. For your guilty pleasure, then, attached is a script (no root privileges required) that will retrieve all sources using git, and then perform an out-of-tree build of both musl and the libc-testsuite. Kind regards, zg