mailing list of musl libc
From: 黄建忠 <jianzhong.huang@i-soft.com.cn>
To: musl@lists.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Possible bug: MINSIGSTKSZ values
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:49:20 +0800	[thread overview]

Already read and understood that.

I agree that adding a "__MUSL__" macro is tricky(or WRONG as said), but
I think it's will make thing easier.
we can not assume upstream projects will do these checking or will like
to accept patches to "solve certain implementation" since they assume
glibc is the standard for now.

It's a comprise, just a suggestion :-)

在 11/17/14 09:26, Ivan Kanakarakis 写道:

--