Hi, I've seen than many programs workaround the fact that musl lacks canonicalize_file_name(3) (which is a glibc extension). Would you consider adding it to musl? It relies on a glibc extension to realpath(3), although it could be implemented in terms of a standard realpath(3) (by looping), or even as a completely separate function. We need it in a project, and will probably have to write our own version (unless we workaround it in a different way), since we can't rely on glibc. Maybe you're interested in picking that code when we have it or write your own? Thanks, Alex -- Alejandro Colomar