On 3/13/17 4:47 PM, Rich Felker wrote: > Posting this to the list for any additional comments before I commit > it. I've done basic testing, and X.org server starts successfully on > Alpine with the 20-modules.conf file (Alpine's hard-coded xorg module > loading in dependency order) removed. Other smoke testing also passed. > I have tested this patch with Yocto project as well and I can confirm that it worked on Rpi3 to bring up X after removing module preloading http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-xserver/xserver-xf86-config/10-preload-modules.conf > Rich >