Hi there, Attempting to build net-tools 1.60 on musl 1.1.19 with Linux headers from kernel 4.14.48 installed on a PowerPC computer, we're seeing the following build error: In file included from /usr/include/linux/if_tunnel.h:7:0, from iptunnel.c:34: /usr/include/linux/ip.h:86:8: error: redefinition of ‘struct iphdr’ struct iphdr { ^~~~~ In file included from iptunnel.c:29:0: /usr/include/netinet/ip.h:25:8: note: originally defined here struct iphdr { ^~~~~ make: *** [Makefile:94: iptunnel.o] Error 1 This failure was not present with kernel headers from 4.4. This may be a regression in the kernel or it may just be a change that needs to be made to musl. I am not very experienced in dealing with UAPI and didn't see much in the kernel doc tree so I was wondering if someone on this list could point me towards any resources about how to debug/fix such issues. Thank you for your time and attention. Best to you and yours, --arw -- A. Wilcox (awilfox) Project Lead, Adélie Linux http://adelielinux.org