Hello, On 2019-05-13 12:23 p.m., Rich Felker wrote: > On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 05:02:48AM +0200, Niklas Hambüchen wrote: >> Dear coreutils maintainers, >> >> when compiling coreutils commit 6e97d36 against musl v1.1.22 on Ubuntu, I get a test failure and differing output than when using glibc. Thank you for the report, [...] > As long as coreutils' date is producing the desired "invalid" error > either way, which it seems to be, I think it's a mistake that the > debug output for "normalized time" is being compared as part of the > test assertion. Only the result should matter, not the path by which > it's reached. And thank you Rich for the quick analysis. The attached patch implements your suggestion. It works on glibc, please give it a test on your Ubuntu/musl-1.1.22 system. regards, - assaf