On Tue, 11 Apr 2023, 22:32 Rich Felker, wrote: > Can you do this as a one-line change to restart the loop like I > suggested? I know the resulting code arguably isn't as pretty to folks > with an allergy to gotos, but the more important aspect is that the > change history is clear and obvious to anyone who wants to read it, to > see that no change except the one described is being made by the > patch. > Thanks for the quick response on the channel! Sure, I can use the goto, if you prefer that. Btw, I agree that the diff with the loop looks a bit big in the email. But when you look at it with `git show --ignore-all-space` it's about the same size of diff as the goto. (And that's how I typically review history of a repository.) >