mailing list of musl libc
From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte@gmail.com>
To: musl@lists.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [musl] Linux distribution for using RISC-V musl?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 23:15:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks a lot, Khem,

However, I feel like Yocto is beyond reach of my current skills.
Someday I'll dig into low-level details of distributions, and I feel
really tempted to build a Linux from scratch (a la "Aboriginal Linux"
http://landley.net/aboriginal/ ), but for the moment my skill is more
into user-land development (with some internal compiler skills) than
into distribution engineering. So I feel more prone to just use
available images that I can just feed into QEMU (or other emulators).

Kind regards and thanks a lot,

Ardi