mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Linux distribution for using RISC-V musl?
@ 2021-04-10 12:08 ardi
From: ardi @ 2021-04-10 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi!

From what I'm reading, it seems like the RISC-V (64 bit) version of
musl is considered to be in working status as of now. I'd like to give
it a try with a RISC-V emulator, but first I'd wish to know which
Linux distribution(s) use the people who have been developing/testing
musl in RISC-V. Have they succeeded in completely replacing GNU libc
by musl in such distribution(s) ?

Also, I've read that QEMU is able to emulate multicore RISC-V CPUs.
Does musl support multicore RISC-V in 64bit? I mean, if I configure a
multicore RISC-V in QEMU and I try to build a parallel loop using
OpenMP for example, will such loop be parallelized if I'm using musl?

Thanks a lot,

ardi