Hello, I am doing POSIX compliance testing of strftime on HAIKU (w/MUSL) using the Open POSIX Test Suite v1.5.2 located here: Open POSIX Test Suite - Browse Files at SourceForge.net Specifically: open_posix_testsuite/1-1.c at master · haiku/open_posix_testsuite (github.com) and open_posix_testsuite/2-1.c at master · haiku/open_posix_testsuite (github.com) Issue: MUSL's strftime only fails one minor test for both test 1-1 and 2-1. I'd like to know if a MUSL developer could review the mentioned tests? Are there known issues with strftime with POSIX compliance testing? Thanks, ~K