Hello, everyone. At first, I'm so sorry for not finishing the project in this summer. It's my fault. When Rich had sent a mail asking the progress in July, I tried to send a reply but it seems to be lost. I had been in bad shape in this summer and autumn, but I'm getting better little by little. I failed to succeed the project, but I'd love to help the port even now, if I can provide anything useful. Again, I'm sorry for my inadequacy. 2016年12月9日(金) 10:36 Alan Pillay : > > The student (Masanori Ogino) disappeared and hasn't been in contact > > since > > I hope he is ok. > > > I'd really like to follow up and see what we can salvage from > > the project, as this is still a big wishlist item. > > Awesome. RISC-V is gaining momentum. > -- Masanori Ogino