mailing list of musl libc
* [GSoC2016] Weekly Report of Porting musl to RISC-V Project #3
@ 2016-06-11  2:22 Masanori Ogino
From: Masanori Ogino @ 2016-06-11  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lowrisc-dev; +Cc: musl

Hello,

It is the third issue of GSoC 2016 "Porting musl to RISC-V" project's
weekly report.

Last week I encountered a bug that prevents from executing any
command, but it has been fixed this week. Aside from that, I confirmed
that dynamic-linked BusyBox and dash (Debian ash) with the musl-based
toolchain works as well.

As usual, my work-in-progress code can be retrieved from [1] and [2].

Next week, I will work on running libc-test [3] on Spike with the
toolchain, finding remaining bugs and fixing them. Stay tuned!

Have a nice weekend!

[1]: https://github.com/omasanori/riscv-gnu-toolchain
[2]: https://github.com/omasanori/musl
[3]: http://nsz.repo.hu/git/?p=libc-test
--
Masanori Ogino

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-11  2:22 UTC | newest]