Hello all, It is the second issue of weekly report of porting musl to RISC-V GSoC project. I am still working on integrating toolchain and building userland. On the toolchain side, the WIP branch [1] has been upgraded to recent upstream using riscv-binutils-gdb. On the userland side, I have built statically-linked BusyBox as the first target. BusyBox 1.24.2 can be built using [1] and attached .config file. Using the Linux kernel 4.1.17 + RISC-V patches [2] built with a glibc-based toolchain and Spike, a system with the busybox binary boots up, launches init and finally provides a shell! (I am using Linux kernel built with a glibc-based toolchain because I am using GCC6 for integration and Linux 4.1.17 has no support for that.) However, the shell can't execute other programs with "permission denied" errors, while built-in commands works well. I try to figure out the cause. The progress is slower than what I expected last week but there is no delay from the proposed plan. In next week, I will debug the issue above and work on the libc's arch-dependent part. Have a nice weekend! [1]: https://github.com/omasanori/riscv-gnu-toolchain/tree/musl [2]: https://github.com/riscv/riscv-linux -- Masanori Ogino