Greetings, I have a small question about the way muslc implements the CPU_ALLOC and CPU_FREE macros. I see them defined in sched.h as: #define CPU_ALLOC(n) ((cpu_set_t *)calloc(1,CPU_ALLOC_SIZE(n))) #define CPU_FREE(set) free(set) whereas the glibc defines them as calls to functions __sched_cpu_alloc() and __sched_cpufree(): #define __CPU_ALLOC(count) __sched_cpualloc (count) #define __CPU_FREE(cpuset) __sched_cpufree (cpuset) in the end both variants allocate from C-heap, but the muslc variant gets inlined directly into the calling code. If that calling code has a function "free" or "calloc" (okay, less likely) these get called instead. Could also be a class local method in C++. I realize this is not a big issue. But would it not be safer to do as the glibc does in this case? Thank you, Thomas