mailing list of musl libc
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@gmail.com>
To: musl@lists.openwall.com
Subject: Re: nsz libc-test
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:58:12 -0400	[thread overview]

> On Mar 25, 2015 7:07 PM, "stephen Turner" <stephen.n.turner@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ok i found a tarball i could grab without needing git. I unpacked and ran
>> the build but it looks like everything fails. I found a REPORT file in the
>> src directory i have attached as well as the output from make. Have i run
>> your test correctly?

I ran these tests on glibc and produced a lot of errors as well so im
assuming im running it correctly and this is standard output.

Rich, this output is from my pcc + musl system that has been producing
corrupted libc.so files. if anything stands out to anyone i would be happy
to hear it so i can look into it further.

there is the make.log2 which is the make output from "CC="pcc -g" make" and
of course the REPORT from the src folder.

thanks for all the support and i appreciate any input you have about this
test.