I have no reason to believe this is a musl issue but seeing that your in the business of building a libc i was hoping someone could give me a pointer or something to assist. I have a pure musl libc chroot and when compiling static it links/works fine. im now on my 2nd-3rd gen applications being compiled in the chroot alone. when i go to do a dynamic compile however it always wants to link to ld-linux.so.2. I do not have any kind of scripts or anything running in the chroot yet and im sure that this is caused by me but i just dont know where or what to look for? there is no ldconfig installed or running which was mentioned as a possible issue referring to the wrong libs. I greatly appreciate any help you can provide. thanks, stephen