Thanks for the help, that fixed the issue. On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM, stephen Turner wrote: > Gcc is dying with /bin/bash i686-linux-musl-gcc command not found about > half to 3/4 way through build. I know this is not enough info to help > diagnose the issue but unlike errors during config, its not pointing me to > a compile error log. I will be more than happy to provide anything you need > just let me know what that is. > > thanks for your help. > > On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Samuel Holland > wrote: > >> On 2014-10-02 15:31, stephen Turner wrote: >> >>> since patching with the recommended patch (the one i had wasnt a full >>> patch >>> apparently) i have been able to use this option --host=i686-linux-musl >>> however now when i compile i run into new issues. >>> >>> Firstly gmp, mpfr, and mpc do not like this flag obviously since they do >>> not have the musl settings patched in so i cant compile with the musl >>> wrapper because i cannot include those math libraries and when i try to >>> prebuild them and use the flag --with-mpfr=/target/location it errors out >>> saying it cant find any compatible versions of these libs/headers. >>> >> >> Overriding the host is really only necessary for a few programs like gcc. >> Most >> will work fine with musl, even though they detect your system as >> "i686-pc-linux-gnu". >> That said, if you want to use --host on all of your programs, all you >> need is a >> patch like the one here[0]. There are four or five different variations >> of the patch >> though, depending on what version/configuration of autotools the project >> uses. >> >> [0] https://github.com/smaeul/starch/blob/master/pkgbuilds/ >> libmpfr/libmpfr-musl.patch >> >> -- >> Regards, >> Samuel Holland >> > >