On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 9:35 AM Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou wrote: > > Hello list, > > I wanted to implement some function from > > which is an open issue in the wiki. > > One of the missing complex functions is csqrtl(), the long double > version of complex square root. I was able to find a 1987 article from > W. Kahan, titled "Branch cuts for complex elementary functions." that > contained an implementation for complex square root for arbitrary > floating-point numbers. In this e-mail you'll find an attached git > patch with the implementation. I forgot to attach the patch, but here it is. Regards, Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou