Thanks a lot for looking into this. On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 5:59 PM Rich Felker wrote: > Thanks for pinging. I think we just need to go with the previous > __STDC_ISO_10646__ macro value for now until there's a new one. I > don't think it's a conformance problem to support additional new > characters we don't advertise support for with the macro, so it's not > a big deal. I can add it as a separate commit and update later with > another once there's a new value to be used. > I also think the value of the macro does not matter much. > BTW are there any new case mappings needed too? I can handle those if > so. (The current case mapping code needs manual work to update; I have > a draft replacement that won't need manual work I should really get > around to integrating.) > There might be! I haven't looked into that. Kind regards Lefteris