On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:14 PM Rich Felker wrote: > > I'm trying it again now, and I'm still getting an error trying to > > build in a fresh out-of-tree dir: > > > > make: *** No rule to make target `obj/crt/i386/', needed by > `obj/crt/crt1.o'. Stop. > I've removed the trailing slashes as discussed on IRC and this should work now. > Manually creating the directory makes the build succeed. I also get, > when re-running configure: > > creating config.mak... ln: ./Makefile: File exists > done > > Not an error, but confusing and not what I would expect. > I've added a check to configure script.