Dear List, Whilst compiling pam_rhosts in Linux PAM 1.1.8 (pam_rhosts.c), it tries to use the function 'ruserok'. I believe this, and its siblings, aren't in musl. Quite correctly, I suspect - I presume these relate to the legacy 'r' commands that no one in their right mind should be using. I'll be patching my installation to remove this module from the build (*sigh* Linux pam doesn't make choosing a subset of modules easy). Would it make sense, for completeness to add stubs to musl to do either:- - return the failure outcome; - or, return a nasty warning and a failure outcome? And a syslog on runtime use to really give users a kick? Alternatively, it might be a good idea to not do this, but have a wiki page somewhere listing deliberately unimplemented and stub functions. Raph Raphael Cohn Chief Architect, stormmq Co-Chair, OASIS MQTT Standard Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard raphael.cohn@stormmq.com +44 7590 675 756 UK Office: Hamblethorpe Farm, Crag Lane, Bradley BD20 9DB, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom Telephone: +44 845 3712 567 Registered office: 16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657 StormMQ.com