On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:42 AM, Rich Felker wrote: > On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 01:28:50PM +0200, Alex Dowad wrote: > > Here is the latest iteration. I have merged 2 previously separate > commits, and > > fixed up the matching of registers (for the purpose of identifying > overwritten > > registers). > > > > As usual, thanks for the feedback. AD > > Thanks! I'm committing them all now. I'm sorry for not catching this > before -- I realized that the index register thing was also an > existing bug in mov handling, not just a new bug added in the operand > order patch, so I split it out into a separate commit. I did basic > regression testing on i386 (making sure gdb backtrace from syscalls > still works) and tested that the x86_64 also seems to work (it does). Thanks! This has been an interesting exercise so far. Is there any other arch which you think it would be worthwhile to develop a CFI generation script for? It should be something which has enough users to avoid problems with bitrot. AD