On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 3:11 AM Rich Felker wrote: > As far as I can tell you're not invoking configure to cross compile. > You told it the target (note: this should really be called host but it > doesn't matter) is arm but you're invoking the compiler as "clang" so > it will just be whatever clang's default target is (probably x86_64). > > If you want to cross compile, you need something like > CC="/usr/lib/llvm-13/bin/clang --target=armv7-a" and you also need to > have a suitable compiler-rt for arm available. > > We should probably do something to detect this kind of breakage > earlier than at long double type mismatch. > > Rich > Thanks Rich, this worked. I actually put "--target=armv7a-linux-eabihf" into CFLAGS. I had done that at some earlier stage, but it caused another problem so I removed it. Now for the job of cross compiling compiler-rt...