Can you please specify what tests within cluts should work correctly ? There are chances that in my specific environment some musl issues might pop up even when running cluts partly. I can assist in debugging such issues (as it was for testsuite case). Thanks, Tim. On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Rich Felker wrote: > On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 03:26:51PM +0300, Timerlan Moldobaev wrote: > > Hi , > > > > I am trying to run cluts test suite from > > https://github.com/lmarcetic/cluts over > > the latest musl libraries. > > Seems that this test suite is not synchronized with musl as I am > > getting numerous errors. > > Is this test suite operational ? > > Is it a part of musl correct functionality checking ? > > Can you look at potential issues in musl discovered as a result of cluts > > tests running ? > > I know we don't use all of cluts because some of the tests are wrong, > and it has some bitrot. Maybe somebody could look into this and making > an updated version that's correct or at least has the incorrect tests > disabled? I'll look at it when I have enough time to spend on it. > > Rich >