I may suggest maintain an downstream library that contains musl along with glibc compat, and there is such a library On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:52 PM Ellie wrote: > > Just to add this, since I think I could have been clearer on this: > > On 10/7/20 3:44 PM, ell1e wrote: > > mostly covered just the ones where the function itself was expected to > > be so small/fast that setting the thread-local locale around the call > > would be relatively expensive > > I think as an app dev this just naturally expands to everything, always. > I just don't see a point to ever go uselocale+call, since that is just a > slower way of doing the same. So why bother with a suboptimal way?)And > then there will be the natural point where people try their program on > musl, some *_l() is missing, and the questions start: feature detection? > do we really need this anyway in that case? just use uselocale+call...? > do we care about musl enough to even spend time on this? And it'll cause > friction and thinking time loss. But maintaining all the wrappers will > eat up your time and resources instead. So no easy decision in any case, > I'm afraid, as for what to add or whether anything at all -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo