Hi all. Is anyone out there particularly familiar with building musl for the m68k? I was able to successfully build it, but then later discovered that it would appear to be targeting 68020+ processors more specifically. I would like to build for the earlier 680[01]0's. Specific examples are to do with (at least) aio where some atomic instructions are used (e.g. cas - compare and swap) which only exist for the 68020 and later, but not for earlier processors. https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/tree/src/aio/aio.c#n375 https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/tree/arch/m68k/atomic_arch.h Thus, adding -m68000 to the CFLAGS env variable when trying to do a rebuild results in a failure complaining that the 68020+ is required. I dont know what else is hiding away in the rest of it that will also be incompatible... :-) Any suggestions, pointers, tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tom